Today's churches and non-profit organizations all have unique insurance needs. Rising property values, increased community–based activities, and shrinking revenue sources all combine to create a growing need to protect the organizations’ assets properly. In addition, non-profit institutions face an expanding threat of lawsuits that was unheard of just a few years ago. Many churches and non-profit organizations have found that reviewing their organization’s insurance needs with JPA is an easy way to lower their expenses without sacrificing the necessary coverage to protect their ministry.
For over 40 years JPA agents have been tailoring insurance programs to protect the needs of religious and non-profit organizations such as:
- Denominational Headquarters (state and national)
- Home Care / Senior Living Communities (SLC's)
- Non-profits such as ARC's, Counseling Centers and Volunteer Fire Companies.
- Other Commercial Risk
JPA agents have the experience to help you address the unique risks facing your ministry. Our agency is able to tailor an insurance program to meet each organization’s specific and unique insurance needs.
Our agency provides various types of insurance coverages including:
- Property & Casualty
- Business Automobile
- Workers' Compensation
- Excess Umbrella Liability
- And much more!
As a response to the Supreme Court’s decision on same sex marriage, we will soon be offering a new product (fall of 2015) to help protect organizations from situations that may arise when their religious expression is challenged:
- Religious Expression Liability Coverage – Provides liability coverage for mental or emotional injury sustained by a person.
- Religious Expression Legal Expense Reimbursement – Provides reimbursement coverage for covered legal expenses.
Ask a member of our JPA staff when it will be available in your area.
We encourage you to take few moments and browse our website to learn first-hand the reasons why J. Pekala & Associates is one of the leading insurance agencies servicing the needs of churches, related religious institutions and non-profit organizations.